Interim Director: Scott Crouter
At GoKids Boston, our mission is kids.
We improve children’s lives through fitness, education, role modeling and supportive relationships.
We are a leader in children’s health and fitness by:
- Providing community and clinical service to prevent and manage obesity and chronic disease through exercise and promotion of healthy habits;
- Advancing the science relating youth exercise and fitness to health outcomes;
- Linking research to practice in our unique university-based setting; and
- Training students and providers to use effective youth exercise and health promotion strategies.
GoKids Boston achieves its mission through:
- Educational Training, and
- Community Outreach