2013 Graduate History Conference: Interdiscplinary Approaches to Historical Inquiry
The History Graduate Student Association, in collaboration with the History Department Faculty, hosted a one-day conference to highlight the ongoing research in historical studies at the University.
This conference was free and open to the public.
March 9, 2013 | 8:00 am
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd. | Boston, MA 02125-3393
Department of History, Graduate History Student Association, and Graduate Student Assembly at UMass Boston
Jane Becker, Nicole Breault, Vincent Capone, Tasnin Chowdhury, Jon Green, Joan Ilacqua, Joshua Reid, David Reker, and Kathy Shinnick
Browse the contents of 2013 Graduate History Conference: Interdiscplinary Approaches to Historical Inquiry:
- Program Schedule: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Historical Inquiry
- Panel 6: Words with Intent: Communication and the Audience
- Panel 5: Shaping Identity: Re-examining Gender and Politics
- Panel 4: Constructed Space: The Creation of “Environments”
- Panel 3: Secular and Sacred: Approaches to Religion and Change
- Panel 2: Alter-narratives: Engaging Social History
- Panel 1: Layers of Dimension: Nuances in Artistic Representation